AIM Reusable Packaging plastic combos/vats are versatile, multi-use bulk containers for use in a variety of industries. These tough, durable, yet lightweight bins provide improved in-plant handling and over-the-road hauling capacities. Scientifically engineered for added strength, Aim Reusable Packaging bins are rotationally molded of USDA/FDA approved polyethylene. Every AIM Reusable Packaging plastic bins holds up to the tough challenges associated with the handling and transport of food products and bulk materials.
- Standard Footprint: 48”x44” also 50”x42”. Standard heights from 30” to 62”. Available in other footprints, heights and styles.
- Flat-bottom with smooth-flat interior surfaces for easy cleaning. (Available on some designs).
- Extra thick corners and base resists impact, wear and breakage
- Reinforced top edge adds strength and resists splitting
- Smooth, seamless surface is easy to clean
- Costs less than stainless steel and lighter weight makes them easier to handle
- Will not dent, rust or corrode
- Nestable/stackable 2-high with optional lid
- 2-way and/or 4-way forklift and pallet jack entries available
- Optional drains available